Friday 9 September 2016

Blend Like You Know What You're Doing

For so long, I've put off making a blog purely devoted to all things beauty mainly because I never thought I'd be any good at it.  Makeup has always been something I enjoyed (or obsessed over) in private; but for some reason, people seem to enjoy my makeup and assume I know what I'm doing, when in reality I wing my way through hair and makeup like I wing my way through life. After years of obsessing over beauty guru's and what with more and more people asking for my advice when it comes to makeup and curly hair,  I figured maybe a blog isn't such a bad idea. I'd quite like to show people the hair and makeup tips and tricks that I have picked up on over the years. I also quite like the idea of being a realistic beauty blogger, who creates a variety of looks that are easily replicated and within a reasonable budget. Just try not to take me too seriously. Try as I might, I've never been too good at being serious and I plan on taking you on a trip through all my beauty success and inevitable failures. Hopefully we will have a few laughs along the way. 

My first tip: Blend like you know what you're doing. It's what I do and sometimes it works!

Saza
  x


No comments:

Post a Comment